2013/02/07

BLACK & WHITE SESAME ZUCCHINI PASTA





Ready to change your life? Speaking of your food horizon world at least! Spoken with no exaggeration, my life really changed when I had my first plate of a so called 'live pasta' made out of zucchini. I am sure a lot of you already know this delicious raw dish but I also think there are a few people out there who are untaught! Until now! Think of it as a fast and simple way to get a nutrient dense big green bowl of deliciousness and a light alternative to the common heavy wheat pasta dishes we all have had uncountable times in our lifes!
I tried many different sauces, pesto, vegetables and with this recipe I am finally 100% satisfied with the result! Forget the regular tomato basil version and say hello to a creamy sesame nutty sauce! I confess: I am addicted! And i blame the amazing combination of tahini + honey + sesame seeds!  Try it out and you will know why!
Totally healthy, totally fun and oh so easy!

Zucchini Pasta
2 Zucchini
1 Cucumber

Directions
Take a spiralizer and have fun spiralizing!


Sesame Sauce
1 Tbsp Tahini
1 Tbsp Honey
1 tsp Sesame Oil
1 tsp Hemp Oil
1/2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
a handful Cashew Nuts
1 Tbsp Yeast Flakes
1/4 tsp Turmeric
Salt & Pepper

Directions

Mix the Ingredients in a food processor. Pour over your pasta. Add olives and garnish with white and black sesame. Enjoy!
























What is your favourite zucchini pasta? Tell me on facebook or here!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Drop me a line!